If you have some experience or are looking to step into this world, we want to hear from you. This is an entry-level position.
Who we are and what we do
We are a team of entrepreneurs with an office in the heart of Berlin. We believe it should be as easy as possible for everyone to access valuable medical and pharmaceutical knowledge when needed. That's why we are building easy-to-use technology to empower people.
Xircles brings clarity into healthcare.
- Manually test our chatbot-driven mobile-first web app, widget, and admin tooling.
- Take on the role of an end user, using new and changed application features to ensure they behave correctly.
- Be the final stage before new releases are delivered to our clients.
- Work very closely with the software developers and the product owner.
- Analytical, structured, independent way of working.
- Reliable and highly responsible.
- Friendly but determined.
- Curious and studious.
- English – business proficiency, written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Medical or scientific background.
What is there for you
- The possibility to progress into Test Management and Test Automation.
- Support for certification as an ISTQB Certified Tester.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Full time position.
- Part-time remotely - possible.
- Training and further education.
- Direct cooperation in a very smart and experienced growing team.
- Flat hierarchy and open doors in a relaxed, professional, atmosphere.
Come and join the team! We are interested in knowing who you really are, send us your complete application to email@example.com with:
- Cover letter telling us why you are the perfect match for our team.
- Professional references.
- Your earliest available start date.