We believe it should be as easy as possible for everyone to access valuable medical and pharmaceutical knowledge when needed. That’s why we are building an easy-to-use technology to empower people. A technology that shortens the time between a question and the safe and immediate application of knowledge – because we believe in the value of clear information to increase the number of digitally engaged customers. Xircles brings clarity into healthcare.
We are a dedicated and expanding team. If you have entrepreneurial spirit and would like to have an active role in shaping the future of our company, please read on!
- Drive product discovery from the design perspective jointly with the product team to reach product market fit for our pharmaceutical knowledge platform
- Obtain a deep understanding of the user needs supporting and leveraging our co-innovation and consulting projects. Run user research along the user journey
- Breathe life into concepts by iterating prototypes from conceptual design to clickable mockups and visual design
- Continuously enhance the user interaction flow (e.g. conversational AI flows) enabling physicians and patients to easily obtain the right answers to complex medical questions
- Create clear documentation for engineers and structure design principles and guidelines
- Ensure with a hands-on attitude that the company brand and graphics design conveys our mission and product value proposition
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI especially in B2B and marketplace domains
- Passion for superior user convenience through simplification in complex settings
- Engagement in hands-on iterations, prototyping and leadership in product innovation
- Strong communication skills in German & English interacting with a broad range of (senior) stakeholders, customers and users.
- Readiness to start working on your own and grow a team while the product is proceeding
- Knowledge of state of the art tools, ready to use new design tools
Your personality can be described as:
- Hands on spirit that can operate independently
- Good planner, with imagination to predict potential outcomes
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Flexible and adaptable
- Detail and quality oriented
- Structure and process oriented
What is in it for You?
- Relevant problems to solve. Grow with the product and build your own team
- Rich experience with customer co-innovation engagements and top class network of digital health experts
- Highly motivated and growing interdisciplinary team
- Culture for innovation: empowerment, trust, open feedback, tight relation with customers, accountability
- Centrally located office in Berlin
Submit your application today: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to meeting you!